Mortgages for First Time Buyers

Specialists in First Time Buyer Mortgages.

 

If you ask one of our Mortgage Advisors which clients they enjoy working with the most, it’s assisting our First Time Buyers. Helping a client buy their first home makes our day! We are on your side, we will cut through the jargon, search the whole market and find the best product for your needs and budget. We have even produced a free First Time buyer pack to help you, click on the button below to receive yours.

Have you heard about the new 95% mortgage guarantee scheme which was announced by the Chancellor in his March 2021 Budget? The Government is offering banks and mortgage lenders a guarantee for helping first time buyers purchase a property with only a 5% deposit. With a 95% mortgage, you can borrow up to four and a half times your salary, or combined salary if you are buying with a partner. Of course with any mortgage, you will be subject to the usual credit checks and affordability testing which is where our mortgage experts can help.

Did you know we are also experts in Shared Ownership and Help to Buy? We are recommended by providers of these schemes nationwide.

We can usually get your mortgage agreed in principle within 30 minutes and provide a certificate which can be used to help secure your first home. Contact us or apply onlin to get an agreement in principle.

We know buying your first home can be a daunting prospect. We are here and happy to help. Our award winning advice is free, friendly and unpressurised!

help to buy mortgages maidenhead

Speak to a First Time Buyer mortgage advisor on 01628 507477

or book a free video or phone appointment.

 

button first time buyers advice blog

 
 
 
 
 

Download our Free First Time Buyers Guide

 

Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.

There will be no fee for Mortgage Advice. There may be a fee for arranging a mortgage. The precise amount will depend upon your circumstances, but we estimate it to be £399.

Mortgage Required Ltd, Finance House, 5 Bath Road, Maidenhead, SL6 4AQ is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority reference 573718 at www.fca.org.uk.

The Financial Ombudsman Service is an agency for arbitrating on unresolved complaints between regulated firms and their clients. More detail can be found on their website: www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk