Fantastic Deals on Home Insurance

Specialists Insurance advisors

Buildings insurance covers the fabric of your home and broadly includes anything which can't be easily taken with you if you move home. 

Contents Insurance covers your personal belongings, furniture and all items contained within your home. You can also include personal possessions such as jewellery, cameras and cash which you take outside your property

  • Basic Quotes or "All risks" cover available
  • We operate from a large panel of providers offering a variety of cover
  • Discount available for First time buyers
  • Reduced premiums if you have "no claims discount"
  • We only use providers with excellent claims paying records!
  • Automatic market search at renewal to see if there is a better deal for you

Speak to a protection advisor on 01628 507477 or book a free video or phone appointment.

button mortgage protection blog


Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.

There will be no fee for Mortgage Advice. There may be a fee for arranging a mortgage. The precise amount will depend upon your circumstances, but we estimate it to be between £399 and £599.

Mortgage Required Ltd, Finance House, 5 Bath Road, Maidenhead, SL6 4AQ is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority reference 573718 at

The Financial Ombudsman Service is an agency for arbitrating on unresolved complaints between regulated firms and their clients. More detail can be found on their website: